Ethical & Technical Excellence
EMA independent-mindedness is a direct legacy from its founders.
We have abided by strict ethics since our foundation with the constant determination to exceed current standards by requiring in our Charters:
- Rules of independence.
- Codes of behaviour.
- Conflict avoidance procedures
- And conditions for partner appointments.
We also have taken the demanding option to be fully transparent in our risk management policy,
- Quality control procedures.
- Governance and legal structures.
- Financial affairs and partners'